- apple trees look great
- cherries are turning red (they have now been harvested!)
- peaches are a loss (as is the tree, probably)
- spotted 4 plums! (make that 1)
- baby grapes in site
- corn 1 inch
- potato plants coming up
- green beans doing well
- cuke plants looking good
- not so sure about carrots (a few carrots)
- strawberries will take another year (nope there is a small crop)
- tomatoe plants are alive
- herbs doing well (if we would stop weeding the wrong greens)
Everything else needs to be replanted. Bummer.
Edit: I found the snap peas amongst the weeds and got rid of the weeds. I also found what looks to be lots and lots of raspberry plants! Time will tell with that one.